Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On Holiday

I am currently on a trip with my family and will probably not be able to post anything until early next week. I may have access in the next few days, in which case I'll probably post on the Spanish league since they come back this weekend and the other leagues have more time off. When I get back home, I'll post a half-time report on each of the top leagues. Next week I hope to get back on track with more general articles about the game. I plan to continue the stats series and am working on analyzing derbies to determine if they are any different than regular matches in terms of predictability and in factors such as home-ground advantage.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to pop in and say that I've really enjoyed reading your blog these past few months and have learned a lot. I'm looking forward to that article on derbies. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete